Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Entry for Blogsport


Time passed and baru- baru nie jer aku tersedar yang dah lama aku tak update my blog.Hehehe.. Iya lah blog ni aku create because 1 of my TESL lecturer asked us to create and give comment to her blogs. Sekarang dah ada anak kecik, baru nak write on my blog back. Tapi tah la sempat ker tak sebab dah ada anak ni my time is limited. Time constraint is the major problems in my life because I`ve to be a very good time manager to mysellf. For time being I`m still in confiment leaves untill 7 May 2009 after gave birth to my sweet little adorable Adelia Dalila Batrisya on 7 March 2009 at 12.43pm after suffer for more than 8 hours by trying to give normal. But at last I need to accept the reality that my second baby too need to go thru ceasar. Sorry hubby coz this time also I cannot go for normal and we have to accept that we can only have 3 children and mayb 4 the more we can have.
Lot of things I wanted to share with my frens and viewers. So blogs is the most affective and effective ways to share our opinion and comments. From time to time I will try my best to update my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment